An Introduction to Equine Facilitated Therapy
5th September 2020,5th September 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Avening Park, Westend
If you have ever wondered what Equine Facilitated Therapy is like, this is an opportunity to not only experience it for yourself but also to find out how it can benefit your own clients.
Throughout the day you will gain an understanding of:
- What equine facilitated psychotherapy is
- How it is used and the neuroscience behind it
- What type of clients can benefit from it
You will also experience first hand what it is like to do some basic EFT exercises by working together with our herd.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Mental health professionals (counsellors/therapists/carers) considering adding EFT to their toolkit
- Executive Coaches working in a business environment
- Personal Development Specialists
- Those considering our Foundation Course from the Institute of Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy and Learning (IEFPL).
No horse experience necessary as there is no riding involved.
To book your place please contact Nicky Amor via email@example.com, or leave a message and contact details on 07595 651017